CD48136 - Luftwaffe F-4F "Norm 81"

8 hours ago, skyhawk174 said:

Wow so nice. Love the ICE markings. By the way I see you have some red checkerboard markings on the sheet. Are those for the flaps on one of the schemes?

The checkerboard markings are for the AIM-120 AMRAAM test rounds that were used in the ICE program - I updated the profiles to clarify these markings.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Spectre711 said:

Any chance on other scale sheets?

I will probably do a 1/72 scale sheet soon. But definitely not 1/32 scale - the Sun will go supernova and our universe will come to an end before I can sell half of a batch of 1/32 scale German Phantom sheets. 

45 minutes ago, KursadA said:

I will probably do a 1/72 scale sheet soon. But definitely not 1/32 scale - the Sun will go supernova and our universe will come to an end before I can sell half of a batch of 1/32 scale German Phantom sheets. 

I feel you.  It’s been the early ‘80s since I built a Revell 1/32 F-14 or Hasegawa 1/32 F-16.  And in my attic I have the Trumpeter A-10, F-105 and Academy F-18 (like many of us) and have neither the time nor the space to work on them.  I am in awe of the skilled displayed on Large Scale Planes.  It inspires me every once in awhile to go fondle the 1/32 plastic but then wake up.  

Keep churning out 1/144 and 1/72 sheets please.

10 hours ago, KursadA said:

I'm all out for a 72 scale sheet if you ever get any going.

• 3 weeks later...