Acrylic nail powder and CA glue as filler?

I just watched Paul Budzik's video on using acrylic dental powder. Looks to be great stuff, but I can't find that specific type anywhere. One of the comments that was posted suggested using acrylic nail powder as an alternative. Just curious if anyone has used this before as a filler. Can you mix it with CA and get the same results? Thanks.

Talc powder works perfectly and is easily and cheaply available in most supermarkets (baby powder), so unless the acrylic dental power has some special property I don't think it is worth the expense - am I missing something?

Try the talc method first, you've nothing to lose

Cheers

Les

I have successfully used acrylic nail powder and the matching liquid from the beauty supply store to replace all of the fuselage side windows on the Revell C-54 using the procedures the the Budzik video explains.  When mixed together the compound fills the window opening well and no other glue is needed.  I also used the mixture to close some of the window openings that were not needed.  Once dry it can be sanded and polished to represent a clear window but the working time to mix and place the stuff is rather short.  Once dried you can prime and paint and also scribe a line if done carefully.  My guess is that it is softer than using CA once it has cured.