Looking for a UH-1D Decal sheet

Hi, Guys!

I'm trying to track down an OOP decal sheet, FMD-04-35, by Fireball Modelworks. It has the markings for the 229th Aviation Batallion that I need for a project I'm trying to put together.

If anyone has one they would part with or knows where I can find one, please drop me a line.

Many thanks!

Rick

I have that sheet. I have used one of the Battalion crests and the B Company squares. I do still have the A Company triangles and the C Company circles. I don't anticipate using them. If you need those I can just mail them to you. I think you should know that these are very delicate decals and prior to using them they should be over coated with a decal film liquid.

Chris M

That would be awesome, Chris! If I need any of the missing items, I'll have the correct size/colour and just go to work with the scanner, printer and decal paper!

If I can figure out how to do it, I'll PM you my address, etc. Just let me know what I owe you and I'll transfer it!

Rick