1/48 Hasegawa F-15C exhaust nozzles

Hasegawa did make an injected plastic exhaust with PE actuators. I don't know what boxings it was included in - I had it in the F-15A ASAT Hi-Grade box. I imagine you'd have to find someone willing to trade - I don't think there's an injected plastic exhaust available separately.

Jon

1 hour ago, jonbryon said:

Hasegawa did make an injected plastic exhaust with PE actuators. I don't know what boxings it was included in - I had it in the F-15A ASAT Hi-Grade box. I imagine you'd have to find someone willing to trade - I don't think there's an injected plastic exhaust available separately.

Jon

I have an Israeli "Baz" boxing, it has those too...

If you decide to go the route of buying a different Hasegawa kit for the exhausts, you need one that has the K sprues (X5) and the ME photo-etch fret. You can find a list of all the Hasegawa F-15 kits and what they contain here:

http://modelingmadness.com/splfeat/kr/has48d.htm

(Scroll down a ways.)

Besides the Aires exhaust set (which seems to sell for around $21 US and IMHO is probably a better option than buying a complete kit), there's also a set produced by B.A.P. (Google B.A.P. resin f-15).