F-18A+ Splinter Aggressor

11 hours ago, Matthew83128 said:

Amazing work. When I was stationed at Nellis we begged to get an F-15 painted in that sceam, sadly it never happened 😢.

too bad, loved to see one with this colors, the only F-15 in splinter camo is the blue one, is in my list of to do after the 3 vipers

Jorge

Jorge ,

Another incredible build that's up to your usual standards, that I've come to expect every time. Just a fantastic paint scheme, with perfect weathering. I did notice how you changed from Dark Gray recessed panel line wash to whitish wash when only going through the back portions. And I couldn't find a single place where one wash ran a little to far. 

Joel

5 hours ago, Joel_W said:

Jorge ,

Another incredible build that's up to your usual standards, that I've come to expect every time. Just a fantastic paint scheme, with perfect weathering. I did notice how you changed from Dark Gray recessed panel line wash to whitish wash when only going through the back portions. And I couldn't find a single place where one wash ran a little to far. 

Joel

Thanks Joel, i finally took seriously the hobby again this year, las year i did just two models, this year so far i am finishing the second Adversary and i will start the third one next week.

Jorge

• 1 month later...