ARC Discussion Forums
oppenheimerj

F-18A+ Splinter Aggressor

Amazing work. When I was stationed at Nellis we begged to get an F-15 painted in that sceam, sadly it never happened 😢.

11 hours ago, Matthew83128 said:

Amazing work. When I was stationed at Nellis we begged to get an F-15 painted in that sceam, sadly it never happened 😢.

too bad, loved to see one with this colors, the only F-15 in splinter camo is the blue one, is in my list of to do after the 3 vipers

Jorge

Yeah sprinter blue, 494 and 509. 494 was the better flyer of the two but they were both good jets.

Jorge ,

Another incredible build that's up to your usual standards, that I've come to expect every time. Just a fantastic paint scheme, with perfect weathering. I did notice how you changed from Dark Gray recessed panel line wash to whitish wash when only going through the back portions. And I couldn't find a single place where one wash ran a little to far. 

Joel

5 hours ago, Joel_W said:

Jorge ,

Another incredible build that's up to your usual standards, that I've come to expect every time. Just a fantastic paint scheme, with perfect weathering. I did notice how you changed from Dark Gray recessed panel line wash to whitish wash when only going through the back portions. And I couldn't find a single place where one wash ran a little to far. 

Joel

Thanks Joel, i finally took seriously the hobby again this year, las year i did just two models, this year so far i am finishing the second Adversary and i will start the third one next week.

Jorge

That's really lovely work Jorge.
Love the scheme. The color demarcation for the decals must've been really tricky but you have nailed it!

Thanks, yes, that was the hardest part of the scheme, but at the end it finally turned out ok

Jorge