Academy 1/48 Hawker Hunter help needed

Recently bought the Academy kit for the 1/48 Hawker Hunter F-6

Kit number 2164

On opening the box i found that there is no construction sheet or decals

Decal are no problem as i can order the very good Xtradecal sheet from Hannants, but can someone please send me a copy

of the costruction sheet. (a copy by email will do)

Thanks very much

Best regards

Peter

I am waiting on the Airfix kit. I have had the Academy kit in my stash for years. It has problems but I have seen some great stuff done with it but the builder said it was not an easy road to get there. I believe there was an Aeroclub update set that fixed the majority of the problems which I missed of course. The cockpit has the most problems with the seat being more 1/72nd than 1/48th.

I've been "fixing" some of the Academy shortcomings by hand for YEARS and I'm still not done.  Now that the Airfix kit is coming I'll put the Academy kit to sleep permanently.  Wayyyyyy too much work to get it to look decent...

The Academy kit did look good compared to the previous Lindberg I had, and the Aeroclub aftermarket set did address the worst problems with the cockpit, wheels and tail cone shape.

But nobody addressed the very un-fighter like fat nose the Academy posseses, which you either can or can't overlook. I couldn't so my Sapphire engined conversion still awaits

They say you can't trust CAD views, but the new Airfix 1/48 one is looking really good, even after bearing in mind all the cut-and shuts their ancient 1/72 one needed.