UH-1HV 0-22507 Italeri 1/48 *Estudio Picture*

Hello friends

3 month on this one. 2 night daily  hours for work reasons (I cant believe I spent to much time with her)

but I am really happy with this build, I know is not perfect and not  a contest winner but from all the hueys I have this one is my favorite for many reasons

here I have learn a lot from all the helo modelers and that is good!

also, this build have serve as a Doctor to me since I am on a process of hard depression.. this build occupied my mind at night at least for two hours I feel free and good, but  been far away from my kids is a battle I am fighting , but all will be good

my next huey will be hopefully AND AT LAST the Kitty Hawk D but from the Dominican Republic Air Force,

hope you like this one ,

Until Next Huey...

yup that's my Studio.. lol

XhpKahh.jpg

WUHZeaG.jpg

yEV4tWa.jpg

X7uct9L.jpg

qyoarjG.jpg

EL8OIBj.jpg

P8HH1zE.jpg

n1E0QG6.jpg

TCaNtAT.jpg

lTJPlSo.jpg

5IXlnLE.jpg

02Nn4C9.jpg

SPElly6.jpg

KyOfnA6.jpg

mbh0EtZ.jpg

Kb3c1bR.jpg

ZOKIyBr.jpg

yP5OiXU.jpg

Edited by CharlieUH-1H
1 hour ago, 11bee said:

Nice work!  Never seen that mirror and n a US Huey before.    What’s mounted on the end of the tail boom?   

Thanks man

The mirror was there since I started this build as a Salvadorean bird that used to have it, then change my mind..and  decide to live it there

What’s mounted on the end of the tail boom?   

I think is a light or something

10 hours ago, Loach Driver said:

Very nice build. Good luck with your recovery. It's great that some modelling is helping you through the tough times. Keep going. :thumbsup:

LD.

Thanks LD, yes, this is a hard time for me but all will be good sir

29 minutes ago, midnightprowler said:

I'm speechless.

Thank you brother

1 hour ago, Rotorman said:

this is top notch modeling. would u consider adding figures to this beauty, maybe two pilots and crew. reed oak maybe ?

Oliver

Thank man.. I’ll like to add the helmets .. it will not Ben good to ruin figures since Inam not that good on painting them .. but I’ll considere to add them it will bring life to this lady. 

12 hours ago, Rotorman said:

this is top notch modeling. would u consider adding figures to this beauty, maybe two pilots and crew. reed oak maybe ?

Oliver

Oliver, what kind of figures should I use for this type of medevac I mean since is a modern era Huey