53 minutes ago, GMK said:

ah, here it is!

It looks like they are showing a combination of the different variants in one CAD shot which I hope is true because right now that CAD shot doesn't represent any single variant.

There seems to be some fuselage panels missing. The CAD only shows one on the port side. If it is an HH-60H, there should be four panels on the port side aft of the windows. The SH-60F and HH-60H/J share the same port side fuselage panels. The SH-60B and MH-60R has some of the same fuselage panels but not all, they only have two. There are also two other panels on the starboard side just aft of the cabin door and the SH-60F/H/J all have the same two panels. The SH-60B and MH-60R only have one panel.

The CAD shows two different mirrors. The HH-60H and MH-60S use the mirrors low on the door. The SH-60B/F/R uses the mirrors on the windshield pillars.

The HH-60H has dual windows on the port side fuselage. The SH-60B, SH-60F and MH-60R all have a single cabin window on the port side.

The HH-60H and MH-60S uses the HIRSS exhausts. The SH-60B/F/R has the standard exhausts shown in the CAD.

Only the HH-60H carries the minigun on the port side window .

Only the HH-60H used the RWR's on the fuselage sides. The tail RWR is the same on the SH-60B and MH-60R. It is different on the HH-60H. The MH-60S also uses a different type.

Only the very early HH-60H had the handles just aft of the forward doors. The HH-60J is the only one still using those handles

The SH-60B, HH-60H and MH-60R use the same FLIR nose mount but the MH-60R has a different FLIR. Only the HH-60H has the cable cutters on the FLIR mount. The MH-60S uses a different FLIR mount but uses the same FLIR as the MH-60R.

The HH-60H and MH-60S are the only ones with cable cutters on the fuselage and landing gear struts. The HH-60H has two extra cable cutters on top of the nose and extra ones on the FLIR nose mount. The SH-60B and MH-60R don't use cable cutters. The Dutch MH-60R uses the same cable cutters as the USN HH-60H.

There is plenty more to comment on but with only one CAD shot it isn't fair to judge just yet.

Edited by twong
On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:33 PM, hawkwrench said:

I'm sure they will fix the errors. We've got subject matter experts helping Floyd from Wernerwings on the project. Rest easy!!!

We are working on it.

We are working on the SH-60B, SH-60F, HH-60H, MH-60R and SH-60S, maybe the HH-60J.  There is a lot of stuff to sift through, but we'll get it right.  I have some Navy people helping me that flew them so you know they want it right.  Will we catch everything?  We like to think we will.  Bottom line, we are doing our best.   Patience.

Also we'll be needing marking options for all the aircraft.  We are working with Flygirl Painter for some markings, but if you have some markings you'd like to see, email me at fwernerjr@Comcast.net

Floyd