ARC Discussion Forums

AFM,

Not being a parent, I cannot begin to fathom the pain and devastation you and your family are living through right now.  Please accept my condolences as you work through this tragedy.  Everything always comes second to family.  Take all the time you need to grieve and never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Sincerely and with deepest sympathies,

Mike

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I can only imagine what it must feel to lose a son.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in this time of grief.

AFM

Sorry to hear of the loss of your son. Hang in there and be strong. We are here for you!!

I couldn't Imagine the hurt you are going through! Please accept our condolences.

My condolences to you and yours. May you find some peace in the embrace of your loved ones. They are one's solace and strength at times like this.

On 7/1/2018 at 7:32 AM, AlienFrogModeller said:

I will be taking a break from posting...but not building. as this will now be a healing hobby for me for the foreseeable future. My precious son (second oldest) has passed away, I will miss him dearly. I will return someday but for now a break.

Carmen.....I've been away from the forums for a while and have just started following your build.  Fantastic work as always.

But, I want to pass on my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your son.  I can't even begin to fathom what you are going through.  My thoughts are with your and your family.  If I can do anything for you, just let me know.

I’m without words my friend. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Sincere condolences. No other words will do.

ALF

All,

I truly appreciate the sentiments and the kindness shown here. There are no words...but thank you. I have cleaned off my desk and now will continue over the next few days. This has become a very important therapy for me, thank you for being here for us.

20 minutes ago, AlienFrogModeller said:

All,

I truly appreciate the sentiments and the kindness shown here. There are no words...but thank you. I have cleaned off my desk and now will continue over the next few days. This has become a very important therapy for me, thank you for being here for us.

Take care Carmen.

I'm seeing an ex-416er today, Club Z has been in town. He passes on his condolences.

6 hours ago, Scooby said:

Take care Carmen.

I'm seeing an ex-416er today, Club Z has been in town. He passes on his condolences.

Thanks Scooby and Z, tell him I says hello.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AlienFrogModeller said:

Thanks Scooby and Z, tell him I says hello.

Z got back in, after being out for 6 years. He’s in town as his father had heart surgery. His dad is recovering well. Z is in 442.

Stay strong my friend.

Edited by Scooby