ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Scooby

Bad eBay buyer redtailvc8 (Carlos Folch Peurto Rico)

42 minutes ago, Gator52 said:

This guy got me too a couple of months ago; fortunately it wasn't a big loss.

Jonah

Unbelievable this guy is still getting away with this.

So he bids on kits and WINGY THINGYS and when he wins ;not only does he get the kit (but almost immediately within days  before the ETA date ),he then "pretends" he didn't get it and files for compensations from Evilbay ..SO the thief gets the money  from Evilbay and HE CERTAINLY GETS THE KITS TOO.

well that's deception and obtaining or procuring  money  by deception or services is an offence... it's fraud ain't it!

Maybe when you guys contact Evilbay about such bad people like this man you SHOULD SAY that you will be reporting it as FRAUD to your local POLICE and THAT may hopefully light a fire under their ***  and take action and in yoyr favor..

That's what I do... if it means telling Evilbay customer services the you will reporting as Obtaining money and goods by deception then they may think.. hmmm we'd better take action.

😞

Oh, shoot...! :doh:Should have checked this thread a lot sooner than today.

Just shipped him the Cutting Edge 1/48 B-29 Engine Nacelle Correction set. First time I shipped outside the US.

On 9/2/2019 at 7:06 PM, Hubbie Marsten said:

Oh, shoot...! :doh:Should have checked this thread a lot sooner than today.

Just shipped him the Cutting Edge 1/48 B-29 Engine Nacelle Correction set. First time I shipped outside the US.

Uh, Puerto Rico is a US territory that uses USPS.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:58 PM, jgrease said:

Uh, Puerto Rico is a US territory that uses USPS.

And your point is? As if I'd have ever needed you to clarify that matter for me... :rolleyes:

Because you said it was your first time shipping outside of the US. Apparently it did need clarification. Turn the snark down a bit.

Edited by Specter1075

^^^ Oh, why don't you just shut up for once, will you? For your info, that crook is now demanding goods be sent to Panama, not Puerto Rico. Or did you ever read me type I had sent to Puerto Rico? Turn the snark down a bit I'll give you, dweeb... :rolleyes: 

On 9/21/2019 at 5:36 AM, Hubbie Marsten said:

So what? You're quite a lot nosey. Mind your own business. And I'm not your friend. 

So much LOL in your responses. Why did you even post anything if you're going to crap on every response you get? Don't go away mad, just go away.

Edited by jgrease