1/32 trumpeter A-7E in flight

Latest model off the bench is a 10 months long project featuring an inflight A-7E from VA-46 clansmen during Desert Storm

Model is Trumpeter with Zacto intake and canopy, a PJ pilot, Victory decals, video aviation Mk-82s and various enhancement here and there.

Wip is on my blog:

https://reddogsmodels.wordpress.com/

A6A7_128_A7_final.png

A6A7_129_A7_final.png

A6A7_130_A7_final.png

A6A7_132_A7_final.png

A6A7_131_A7_final.png

A6A7_127_A7_final.png

A6A7_133_A7_final_2.png

What a fake!!!!

Those are photos of a REAL A-7 in flight - and you have just photoshopped in the arm of the stand.......:whistle:

Seriously though - stunning build, fantastic paint job and incredible photography :worship:  :worship:

I'm off to take up a different hobby....

Ken

Like I said before, if there wasn't an acrylic rod in the shot, I'd swear it was the real deal. This is a stellar piece of work Red Dog and you should be very proud of the end result. You attention to all the details really show thru in the pics.

Steve

Thank you again Steve en Hooker

Glad you noticed the review Maurizio :)

some guys said that the antifire coating on the Mk-82s were a bit rough, i am an adept of increased détail in scale so i'm perfectly happy with the bombs and i look forward to using your work again in my future builds

Edited by Red Dog
16 hours ago, Red Dog said:

some guys said that the antifire coating on the Mk-82s were a bit rough.

Yes, it's partly true, I've been influenced by some images where it looks like that, maybe I'll do another softer or even slick version.

This is just a great display. If you photoshop out the stand we would all believe you took photos of a real A-7 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I especially like the weathering on the intake. I guess we all forget that area gets dirty and should ot be pristine white. Got to remember that now after seeing yours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is the most realistic model I think that I've ever seen!

Outstanding work Red Dog,..if you photoshopped the support out of the first pic, that would easily pass for the real deal.

Absolutetly brilliant!

Cheer's,

Jeff.