Lot of 16 bagged 1/72 aircraft model kits for sale, Academy, Airfix, Heller, Monogram, Revell, Italeri

I want to part with this lot of 1/72 bagged aircraft models.  Except where indicated, all are complete, unstarted and unpainted.  Selling as one lot only.  Will ship worldwide, but keep in mind international shipping can be very expensive (thanks to the US Postal Service!!).  Box is 5 pounds, shipping from ZIP code 01845 (Massachusetts, USA).  Pictures available . . PM me.

Academy/Minicraft PV-1 Ventura

Airfix Bell P-39 Airacobra

Airfix Chance Vought F4U-1D Corsair

Airfix McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, instructions printed from the internet

(3) AMT/Ertl F-16 Fighting Falcons (from the Thunderbird set).  No decals.  One set of instructions for this and the AMT/Ertl F-16 below

AMT/Ertl F-16 Fighting Falcon (also from the Thunderbird set).  Missing canopy.  No decals.

Frog Curtiss P-40 Tiger Shark

Heller T-28 Trojan

Heller T-28 Trojan, no decals

Hobbycraft Beechcraft C-45, partial assembly (tail)

Italeri Bell OH-58 Kiowa

Monogram F-16 Falcon, missing pilot and decals

Pioneer Beechcraft C-45, (complete, but with some broken small parts like prop, antennae.  Was assembled with Elmers glue.  I disassembled, but needs to be cleaned up.)

Revell RA-5C Vigilante

$50.00 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Rod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...