I think people are forgetting who else this deployment might be beneficial to. Don’t think the US intel boys aren’t licking their chops at this opportunity to serval the jet and possibly probe a bit. With the exception of Paris, this is one of a handful of instances where the SU-57 has left the comfy confines of mother Russia and further more is flying actual combat mission profiles.

A lot of people are watching, me thinks.

1 hour ago, Berkut said:

With Kotey's quote above summing it up, i will leave it at;

1) There's nothing wrong with oatmeal.....

2) I love the accused's response at the very end of the video.........

23 hours ago, Vaildog said:

http://www.newsweek.com/total-f-russian-mercenaries-syria-lament-us-strike-killed-dozens-818073

Spare the personal insults guys.  I simply tabled a scenario.  To date, the Russians done everything possible to put a positive spin on their deployment (actually, didn't they declare victory in December?) and minimize any reporting of casualties (including not commenting on the damage done to their aircraft during recent attacks on their airbase). 

I'm just suggesting that it seems to be somewhat coincidental that after a major loss of Russian life, (the extent of which has yet to be fully acknowledged by their government), not to mention the loss of prestige over this,  they decide that this is now the perfect time to deploy those jets.  It wouldn't be the first time a government did something like this as a means to push bad news a bit further off the public's radar.   You need to look no further than the good ole USA for examples of how to manage a news cycle. 

Or - maybe this was planned months ago.   

Either way, no need to get your panties twisted up over this.

Edited by 11bee
19 hours ago, Hooker169 said:

I think people are forgetting who else this deployment might be beneficial to. Don’t think the US intel boys aren’t licking their chops at this opportunity to serval the jet and possibly probe a bit. With the exception of Paris, this is one of a handful of instances where the SU-57 has left the comfy confines of mother Russia and further more is flying actual combat mission profiles.

A lot of people are watching, me thinks.

Paris? T-50 has never been in Paris or outside of Russia before now, i think you are confusing with Su-35S.

8 minutes ago, Berkut said:

Paris? T-50 has never been in Paris or outside of Russia before now, i think you are confusing with Su-35S.

That’s exactly what happened. I was watching videos and the SU-35 at Paris was stacked on top of the T-50 video. My bad.