1/48 UH-1V Huey Kitty Hawk FINISHED 03.16.18

At last I have this lady on my hands! Hope not to mess up ! 

but I don't have a clue if I will build an D,H,PLUS,II,V

I have many I want to do like the ones in the pictures  and many more...

a9p_WNKm_460ss.jpg

2613473.jpg

1187890.jpg

2501008.jpg

1702306.jpg

WuTfrmu.jpg

Console not glued yet

AoUlDxK.jpg

Edited by CharlieUH-1H
1 hour ago, Scooby said:

All those schemes are interesting.

I like the Aussie scheme but I also like the yellow door Army scheme.

I think I will go with the 335

But cant find this logo on the door,... all Minnesota national guard logo is the  rounded one

7 hours ago, midnightprowler said:

Got you a pic. You will need to give him this and the dimensions.

huey-007b.jpg

Thankkkkkks! I was looking for this on google! Thabks man yes Incan print that as adhesive and place it doesn’t it goes on both sides? Do you have more pictures? 

45 minutes ago, midnightprowler said:

Yes, the logo would go on both doors. I got that pic from a Bing image search, I looked up Minnesota National Guard Hueys. I may do that bird myself once I get a copy of the kit, but the kit doesn't include that filter over the engine. Where can one get that?

Thanks for the info my friends 

21 minutes ago, HeavyArty said:

Werner's Wings UH-1H Upgrades set (48-16).  http://www.wernerswings.com/resin-48-16.html

resin-48-16b.jpg

Yup WW have it and it works good 

Update 

sone or lo on the pit 

so far this have been a OOB build only extra work done a bit of detail on the transmisión, the scissor, and the IP (printed at home) 

IXvswtz.jpg

M4H9VYj.jpg

GnEzTrk.jpg

Edited by CharlieUH-1H
12 minutes ago, CharlieUH-1H said:

Update

the wagon and saving life items. 

Fantastic Charlie!  Those litters look awesome.  Scratch -built?  And I saw somewhere, either here or facebook, that you printed the IP?  Can you elaborate on that and what medium you printed it on?

7 minutes ago, JesusNut said:

Fantastic Charlie!  Those litters look awesome.  Scratch -built?  And I saw somewhere, either here or facebook, that you printed the IP?  Can you elaborate on that and what medium you printed it on?

Thanks brother

yes the IP is printed on adhesive paper and place it there with a couple of drops of glue

just try to find a super high resolution photo of the ip you want so you can reduce it to scale without the photo became just blurry

the litters are the perfectly made of the ESCI medevac that I found on a friend house that keep them save for 10 years

• CharlieUH-1H changed the title to WIP 1/48 UH-1(?) Huey Kitty Hawk 1/48 (Update Wagon and Med stuff)
1 hour ago, CharlieUH-1H said:

Thanks brother

yes the IP is printed on adhesive paper and place it there with a couple of drops of glue

just try to find a super high resolution photo of the ip you want so you can reduce it to scale without the photo became just blurry

the litters are the perfectly made of the ESCI medevac that I found on a friend house that keep them save for 10 years

Makes perfect sense.  I will have to try that on the IP's going forward.  

6 hours ago, JesusNut said:

Makes perfect sense.  I will have to try that on the IP's going forward.  

yes you will not be using Edward stuff never again once you try homemade stuff my friend.

at airliners.net there are some great IP my brother

• CharlieUH-1H changed the title to 1/48 UH-1V Huey Kitty Hawk FINISHED 03.16.18