1:72 modern pilot figures

Don't know if this is the right place to post... sorry if it's not... i'm looking for modern 1:72 scale pilots but am having a hard time finding any.  PJ Productions has some - not super pleased with them and I can't find someone in the states that carries them.  

Figured I'd ask here.  Anyone know where to look?  

Many thanks.  

1 hour ago, southwestforests said:

Man, those Modern Hobbies pilot figures are quite nice indeed.

Bookmarking that site.

Though I don't need more pilot figures may have to buy a couple from Greg just because they are so nice.

I thought they were too. Even better in person. 

Check out ebay. There is a LOT to choose from there. I think the Armory sets are cool, but there are so many to choose from. Also, in this day and age it doesn`t hurt to specify exactly what nationality figures you are looking for ;-)

• 5 weeks later...

So what is the deal with Greg at Modern Hobbies?  I placed my order with him on February 27 and my card was charged for $55.00.  I"ve sent a few emails now.  No package, no response to emails.  Anyone know this guy?  

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, that's happened in the past, and I've got my order of nearly 100$ of stuff a few months later. They've had email issues in the past few months as any of their recent customers know: I didn't have any of my emails received and had to contact them through other methods. So long as you sent it through the web store and got an automatic confirmation, its going to come: and its worth the wait. They're the best on the market, I basically use it for any of my in-flight displays. 

Edited by -Neu-
  • 5 months later...

Resurrecting this old thread:  I ordered pilots from this guy February 27.  He took my money and never sent me the goods.  I've attempted to contact him multiple times.  It's been 230 days.  No contact, no refund, no pilots.  Does anyone know this guy?  Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?  At this point, it's just $55.00 pissed to the wind, but I figured I'd try one more time since winter is coming and that means lots of time to model.  

Thanks.