@Peter, thanks much! Actually it's the F-15 now on the agenda. 🙂 I finally got the inspiration to make it nicely weathered... it looked awesome like it was new and shiny, but i think it will look better with the weathering.

@galfa:

1 hour ago, galfa said:

What did you use to glue canopy transparent parts ?

It's Revell's conacta clear glue. But the procedure was as follows: 1) very gently spot gluing the 4 pieces, with super glue, no strenght whatsoever, just to fix the windows on their perfectly exact places; 2) the true gluing with the Contacta Clear - it is almost like a liquid glue, so its capillary effect filled up nicely around the edges of the 4 windows, which provided the main strentght; and 3) tamiya white putty was applied along the frames and then everything was sanded to shine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Steve! Yes, a few times. I think the F-35B was first, then the Harrier, then the F-15 and the F-23... It's my approach for Have Glass, but according to how transaprent the further coats are, it can easily be adjusted to look like a normal paint. For the B-2, i'm after this kind of finish,

northrop-grumman-b2-stealth-bomber_1.jpg

photo.jpg

photo_3_1.jpg

which no doubt has some good amount of metalic shine in it. 😉 I plan to use some new paints for the first time and according to my expectations, they should make even more transaprent yet colored coats.

Milan - great build so far. This kit looks much better then the old testors offering.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the area behind the pilots - this kit's interpretation is pure fiction. There's no door on the aft bulkhead, the other side of that bulkhead is the weapons bay. 

One offering, and it's your model Milan, so do what you want, the best representation of the B-2 paint is FS36118 followed by a semi-gloss coat. The pictures you have above are just the way the sunlight is hitting the jet. Up to you how you want to paint it, because like I said - it's your build.

Again - great build so far thanks for sharing!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

10x guys!

Steve, yep, i gotta fix them 😉 The unmasking went well though. It lifted the paint at only a coupe of tiny spots.

Here is the beast at daylight. The underfuselage trials went well... I'm very happy with the changes in colors according to the angle. I'm only wondering if the overall color needs some tiny little bit of blue nuance. Here she is:

IMG_20181005_075149.jpg

IMG_20181005_075044.jpg

IMG_20181005_075440.jpg

IMG_20181005_075541.jpg

IMG_20181005_075247.jpg

IMG_20181005_080028.jpg