We have four days left in this Group Build and with that I want to thank all those who joined us. I would also like to thank Aussiesuperbug for being my co mod. The Group Build didn't go as well as I had hoped it would and I apologize to you all for that. I had a few things that popped up that I had to turn my attention to locally. My own builds I started stalled out due to theses issues I am dealing with here. With that being said, I will not lead another Group Build till I can get everything here under control and I may not join any other GB's till then as well. A big thank you to you all!

59 minutes ago, phantom said:

Yeah, most of the GBs lately are getting less then wonderful results. 5 completed (and I think 3 are mine). Is not representing the 25 people who said, Yep. I will build.

I keep thinking that maybe I could have done more. Maybe looked harder for sponsors, pushed the GB more IDK. On my end I had to put one of my builds (F-4B) in the circular file after cannibalizing the kit for parts. The other build (F/A-18A) is still sitting on the bench. It has been painted but is on hold till I get my issues here under control then I will try and finish it. I still appreciate all those who did join us in this GB!

I guess that real life just keeps getting in the way, eh? I don't know about You but I kind of wish that some real problems could be solved with putty and some sanding.

For what it's worth, I've had a blast. Thanks for hosting this GB.

1 hour ago, spejic said:

If you aren't done with your build, you are welcome to move it over to the currently running Shelf Queens group build.

If I didn’t have the issues that I am dealing with I would. Right now if I finish it or the others that need finishing will be away from GB. If I finish One I might post a pic in the finished thread but thst will be about it. Thanks for the offer