L/F 1:72/1:48 F-14 Tomcat Decals and 1:72 Tomcat Kits

Title says it all....

I'm looking for 1:72 and 1:48 aftermarket F-14 Tomcat decals. Too many requests to list so let me know what you have and how much you want (inc shipping to Europe). I already have quite a few but I'm looking for quite a few others....

Aeromaster, Afterburner, CAM, CAMPro, Eduard, Fighterown, Furball Aero Design etc etc

I'm also on the lookout for reasonably priced Fujimi and Hasegawa (new mould) F-14 Tomcats....

Thanks

Mark

Edited by Tigerfan112
On 3/7/2018 at 6:05 PM, Dutch said:

Mark, I have three or four MS 1/72 F-14 sheets (72-171, 191, 350 that I can remember). Some may be missing a few markings or stencils.  I will let go cheap, say $2 a sheet. Sorry, no kits.  Don't have any 1/48 stuff either.  R/ Dutch

Dutch,

Thanks for the offer.....I'm getting a little inundated with 1:72 decal offers at the moment and I'm really only interested in the newer sheets by the likes of Fightertown, Two Bobs etc so I'll give it a pass. Again, thanks for your interest.

Dutch,

Since Mark is not interested, if you could send me some pictures of those decals via email, I might just take them off your hands.  Cheers!

sonyken<AT>Comcast<DOT>net

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

• 2 weeks later...