Newbie presentation

Hello all.

My name is Robert Jan. This morning I decided to sign up for the ARC Forum. Been a visitor for almost 2 years and have seen a lot of outstanding modelling. I'm very interested in what is to add besides out of a box. I model almost everything what interests me, planes trains and automobiles so to say.

I'm from the Netherlands, but relocated to Thailand in 2014 for work and a happy life. Almost 50 years of age now and finally close to what is my main interest in planes, Vietnam era and Phantoms. Currently I'm in-between a new house with lots of hurdles, I don't speak Thai and my contractor no English. so I have a second job to streamline the Babylon conversations. So modelling comes when the house is finished and I will certainly show my efforts in blogs.

Wish you all a nice evening.

Greetings from Thailand,

Robert Jan 

Edited by Speedy

hi robert the flying dutchman, and welcome to our obsessive-compulsive community!

here is the place where almost every question on planes and their modeling finds an answer, but this you know already as you have been a follower since the last couple of years.

best wishes for your new house and counry!

hope to hear from you soon with your phantoms stories and pictures of your models...:cheers:

best ciaos, bobo.

Thank you very much Bobo. I got triggered by an absolute first class build by Chuck, doing a F-4E in 2012 I believe. Living in Thailand gives me opportunities to visit Ubon or Udorn. That in fact is what my focus will be. 

Kind regards,

Robert Jan