G'day All,

I thought I would put up a few pic's of my latest in progress build. Hopefully it's starting to resemble an MV Agusta 500cc 4 cylinder GP bike from the 1960's. It's all OOB and brush painted. I left off the front mudguard as I saw a pic of this bike racing without it, so why not. I just have the fuel tank, seat and fairing to go and it will be finished.

Cheers,

Devo

3mjEsW.jpg

bQzAtH.jpg

oyaEAm.jpg

qI2UoB.jpg

Great job on the build so far.  I have built quite a few of the 1:12 Tamiya kits but I really like the 1:9th scale bikes.  I wish they would make more of them.  I look up some of the old Protar kits on Ebay once in a while but they are getting to expensive for me.  Did the red tubing/wiring come with the kit?

Els

8 hours ago, Els said:

Great job on the build so far.  I have built quite a few of the 1:12 Tamiya kits but I really like the 1:9th scale bikes.  I wish they would make more of them.  I look up some of the old Protar kits on Ebay once in a while but they are getting to expensive for me.  Did the red tubing/wiring come with the kit?

Els

Thanks mate. 

Yes the red tubing came with the kit as well as clear for the fuel lines and black for the brake cables. They also give you some weird gray tubing for the handgrip's, which is a real PITA to get on as the diameter of the clip on's is way bigger than the diameter of the weird gray tubing.......s'pose they can't make it too easy for us :evil-laughter:

:cheers:

Devo