1/48 Hill Grey DC/KS air guard F-4D decals?

Did a search and didn't see anything but are there any 1/48 decals available for F-4Ds in Hill II? I recall a couple decal makers saying they were going to produce them, just can't remember and wanted to make sure I didn't miss them- does anyone make Jayhawks and Capital Guardian F-4Ds decals?

Years ago Ben Backes released a sheet for KS ANG F-4s in multiple camo schemes including a Hill Gray jet. I think it was way back before he started Fox One Decsls. Cutting Edge might have done a sheet with a DC ANG F-4. 

Ben

I've been waiting for the ZM D-model kit to arrive.  I have the KS jets with nose/gear door artwork, and/or MiG killers, as well as the DC jets.  They'll be released soon.

Jake

www.reidairpublishing.com

37 minutes ago, jmel said:

I've been waiting for the ZM D-model kit to arrive.  I have the KS jets with nose/gear door artwork, and/or MiG killers, as well as the DC jets.  They'll be released soon.

Jake

Yessssss!! Thanks for the reply Jake!! Take your time, as long as I didn't miss them I'm excited to know I'll finally be able to do my beloved DCANG...and with SPH Graphics doing them , I know they will be the 💣

2 hours ago, jmel said:

Jake

Sweet!

Ben

2 hours ago, jmel said:

Jake

Awesome! I live in Kansas and would love to do KANG jet. I also used to live in NY. Any chance of a Niagara Falls jet with the blue and green water fall? 

1 hour ago, jefropas said:

Sadly the new ZM D doesn't have any late model mods on it, which is fine for Kansas, but crappy for building a lot of D's...

Jeff

Oooh, I've been wondering about that.  No late-model RHAW for the nose fairing?

11 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

Any chance of a Niagara Falls jet with the blue and green water fall? 

The only one I have a complete walk around of is a Hill II jet that had nose art drawn on its nose gear door for its journey from New York to Davis-Monthan and retirement in 1990 via Wright-Patterson and Tulsa.  I shot it as a kid on the ramp here at Wright-Patterson.

2 hours ago, jefropas said:

Sadly the new ZM D doesn't have any late model mods on it, which is fine for Kansas, but crappy for building a lot of D's...

Jeff

Can you list the mods for a late model D? I know RHAW gear is one.

On 3/5/2018 at 8:41 PM, jefropas said:

Jeff

The 184th had quite a mix of jets over their time flying the F-4.  I know of at least 6 tail numbers of jets that had the RHAW mods.

Edited by kstater94
12 hours ago, kstater94 said:

The 184th had quite a mix of jets over their time flying the F-4.  I know of at least 6 tail numbers of jets that had the RHAW mods.

I figured there would've been a few, and nobody here knows KANG better than you...:thumbsup:

Jeff

I would just refer you to Jakes book for the mods, but externally just the HERPES bumps on the nose and tail are all that's really visible along with the chaff pods on the pylons and possibly hanging a Pave Spike on a few jets, and maybe the F-15 centerline tank, but all late D's flew with the tanks...it's not a lot...but enough, makes me wonder why they didn't just include em like Academy did...

Jeff

I've been looking for Ben's Hill gray decals for years....there's a whole buncha  guard and reserves unit's D's that have never been done...actually, most of em come to think of it....

Jeff

On 3/11/2018 at 12:39 AM, jefropas said:

I've been looking for Ben's Hill gray decals for years....there's a whole buncha  guard and reserves unit's D's that have never been done...actually, most of em come to think of it....

Jeff

Agreed Jeff, which is why I'm surprised there are none available..Guard and reserve units flew these aircraft during the twilight of their careers and although it was the era of subdued and toned down low vis markings, I still find them appealing.