Russian chaff/flare launchers?

Does anyone know where to go look for material on Russian Air Force chaff/flare launch systems? I was trying to figure out what systems were installed on which aircraft (and which *version* of which aircraft) but right now I can't even find out the designations for the systems I can identify by sight...

The two easiest to spot systems I've found so far are the two that are installed on the various Flanker models - there's the three-canister version that's installed on early and mid Flankers, with 32 triple launchers on most versions, 16 triple launchers on the Su-33; and maybe as few as eight on early Flankers with the original stinger design (Ukrainian Blue 30 walkaround on Prime Portal shows this, but not from the angles needed to see if there are more on the back of the aircraft). The other system is the 14-canister launcher installed on the Su-35S, which has six of them total that I can find. 

Western 30-round chaff/flare buckets are so much easier to identify and count.... :p

Interesting, those are entirely different from the ones on the Flanker. And there's a ton of them, it looks like thirty flares per launcher, and at least eight launchers. The Stinger missile made a deep impression on the Russian close air support community...