Great Wall customer service link

10 hours ago, Space Tiger Hobbes said:

Thanks. I contacted SB and someone responded within minutes. They referred me to Lion Roar. I've emailed them. I suspect I'll be sent to a US distributor, but anyway, the process is started. Thanks much. 

How do you get to the website of Lion Roar or what's their email address if I may know, in case I'll be needing replacement parts also in the future?

Edited by flybywire
23 hours ago, Scooby said:

I’ve heard nothing but success for anyone looking for the parts.

I do agreed!

Im looking for MiG-29 canopy replacement 1 and half years ago. I contacted everything that link to GWH and lionroar and Haneto to the extend...but to no avail to this day.

How sad, the GWH kits is superb, but their customer service is super  worst. I give up already.

I got a warped Mig-29 upper fuselage replaced free of charge back in 2015 via the same address that Mstor and their website listed.

marketing@lionroarmodel.cn

It took a while and a few emails but I got my parts.
Postage was free too as they sent the parts to the local distributor where I picked it up from.

Which was nice of them as I didn't buy it locally but on a trip to Hong Kong.

GWH gets a :thumbsup: from me.

I talked to their Facebook rep, and he basically confirmed that. There is NO Customer Service at this time. He said that it is too expensive to ship small packages to the States (he said the States specifically, not sure if this would apply elsewhere) and that it was unlikely to change any time soon. I stated that it did not sound like a good business model to not support your product, to which he said there was a huge language gap, that they were Chinese, and it was what it was. 

Aaron 

Proving the old adage, there's never enough time to do it right but always enough time to do it over. Glad you talked to a rep but they could well afford to offer the parts for the cost of shipping. But it's irrelevant as long as they put out good products in the future. I'll be looking for reviews before I buy products sight unseen. Proving the other adage, caveat emptor.

Have you checked with the local distributor? I managed to get the updated MiG-29 fuel tank and pylon sprues from the distributor when I found out that the original ones in the kit were undersized. 

I also managed to get the F-15 correction set this way but that was way back when the first announced that they retooled the nose area. 

Mark