How best to model PW1120 nozzle on 1:72 IAI Super Phantom?

I am attempting to model the IAI modified "Super Phantom" as it appeared at the Paris Air Salon in 1987.  I will take care of adding the slatted wing and fixed IFR plumbing.  What would be the best / easiest  / cheapest way to depict the PW1120 nozzles?  I have not found aftermarket ones, except for the F/A-18E/F, which are not right and too expensive. The PW1120 was based upon the F100, so I thought that perhaps the "closed" nozzle from the Italeri 1:72 F-16A/B kit might work.  I had this kit once and remember two nozzles provided, one open and one closed (see link).  I built mine as the Thunderbirds F-16B with the open nozzle, but I have checked my spares box and cannot locate the closed nozzle. However, I fear that the diameter will be too large for installing on an F-4.

Perhaps an even better choice would be the two F404 nozzles from the early release Hasegawa or Italeri F/A-18 Hornet kit.  The Italeri kit included both open and closed nozzles (see link).  The Hasegawa kit included only partially open nozzles.

Does anyone have two 1:72 Italeri "open" or "closed" F/A-18A/B engine nozzles that they can spare me?  Or even the Monogram Snap Tite kit may work.

Thanks for the help. R/ Dutch

So, instead of using the spare nozzles from an F/A-18 kit,. I looked online for aftermarket nozzles. I found Attack Squadron No 72112 F/A-18E/F nozzles for the Hasegawa kit for $7. Didn't know they existed. Problem solved. 

Edited by Dutch
Add link

F414 nozzles should indeed be the right size -  I just spent half an hour chasing down all my leftover engine nozzles to find out which ones would fit on an F-104 or F-4 for a potential what-if build, and the F414 is the closest match in diameter to the J79 nozzles that come in at least the Revell F-4 kit (but the Hasegawa kit is very similar IIRC). 

The only other nozzles I think could be made to fit a non-British Phantom kit are the EJ200s from a Typhoon (also conveniently comes with both open and closed options, just only one set of burner cans), RB199s from a Tornado (nozzle itself is really short due to being kind of like the one on the TF30, and the burner can comes with mounting points for thrust reversers which won't fit on a Phantom, and possibly the SNECMA M88 nozzles from a Rafale. 

Don't even bother checking with the F100, F110, TF30 or AL-31F engines, they're too large. Or (LOL) the F101 engines off a B-1B, those are hilariously oversize compared to any other engine and might be usable on 1/48 aircraft...