EA-6B Prowler ICAP III

Hi all. I would like to know what should be added and removed from the old Hasegawa's 1/72  
EA-6B Prowler to convert it into an ICAP III, both externally and cockpit.

Thank you very much for the help. 
I.Martin

If I recall correctly, the Hasegawa 1/72 Prowler basically needs a cockpit first, before anything can be added or removed from it... but when I actually dug mine out of the pile of unfinished kits, it turns out that it actually has raised detail in the cockpit and possibly even decent seats (would have to track mine down to have a look), and the kit I remember as having no interior to speak of was most likely their Intruder.

Anyway, I've found no references for the cockpit of the ICAP III, but Wolfpack Resin made an update set for the Revell 1/48 kit (Google WP48081, I'm not allowed to link directly for some reason) the contents of which may prove illuminating. 

Edited by SebastianP
9 hours ago, SebastianP said:

If I recall correctly, the Hasegawa 1/72 Prowler basically needs a cockpit first, before anything can be added or removed from it... but when I actually dug mine out of the pile of unfinished kits, it turns out that it actually has raised detail in the cockpit and possibly even decent seats (would have to track mine down to have a look), and the kit I remember as having no interior to speak of was most likely their Intruder.

Anyway, I've found no references for the cockpit of the ICAP III, but Wolfpack Resin made an update set for the Revell 1/48 kit (Google WP48081, I'm not allowed to link directly for some reason) the contents of which may prove illuminating. 

Hello Sebastian, thanks for your answer. I bought the Golden Dragon's resin cockpit some time ago and it is a very early one so some changes must be done to upgrade it to represent an ICAP III cockpit, fortunately minor ones like the addition of a pair of new screens. And externally speaking, I found that new antennas must be added and other ones removed. So it is going to be an easy task.

Thanks again.

Regards,

i.Martin