Zvezda 1/72 Mi-24P or also known as "F"

Just got my new 1/72 Zvezda Mi-24 P kit in the mail yesterday and it looks very nice. Based on their prior Mi 24 kits and has all the detail of those but with a new sprue full of the parts to do the 30mm cannon version with the two guns on the starboard side. Gives new nose including new bottom and starboard side needed in that regard plus the cannons and pod with the pod able to be displayed open or closed. Three markings provided, a training machine in 2014 in overall grey, a cammo job in Astrakhan region in 2015 and a cammo machine in Syria in 2016. If I recall correctly (mine packed away right now) the Linden Hill "Bush Wars" sheets also have some schemes particular to the P.  If you are interested in this version of a Mi-24 then this is certainly the kit to get. You can now build 4 different variants of the Mi-24 from the Zvezda boxings and one actually provides two different chin guns so 5 different machines from the various boxings. The "E" has also been boxed by Revell Germany. All in all a great series of kits. Don't have a photo host site right now so no photos but I did see a sample built in the German trade show photos posted recently and many have the base kit in its' other forms. Just a word that it is out and looks good.

Cheers

Bruce 

P.S. Kit number 7315 if you are looking for it...

Edited by RCAFFAN

Bruce, which kit has the parts with two build options? I don't recall of hand seeing that. Going to get another one of those if I don't already have two of them.

@Kotey - that is great news on a decal sheet. Christmas is coming early this year.

7273 Mi-24A

7276 Mi-35M

7293  Mi-24V\VP - you can made Mi-24V modification with YakB-12,7 mm machine gun in nose mounted moving turret or Mi-24VP with GSh-2-23 two barrel gun in nose mounted moving turret, this sprues were repack by Revell and Eduard

7315 Mi-24P

Also you can made Mi-24D from Eduard model - its mix of Zvezda Mi-24A and Mi-24V\VP model sprues wit resin conversion addon.

Edited by kotey

I was busy today buying a car for the wife and going to the club meeting so thanks for the answers Kotey. I suspected you would be up on this since the translated reviews I looked at on Russian websites kept talking about a "Hippopotamus" for some reason :thumbsup: 

On 3/11/2018 at 4:41 PM, oldpainless said:

That's great!! Wich peruvian versions would you inlcude in the decals? 

Since Kotey is talking about a Mi 24P sheet I would expect he is talking about Peruvian 24Ps with the side cannons like the thread is about, not the version you posted. 

On 12/3/2018 at 7:10 PM, RCAFFAN said:

Since Kotey is talking about a Mi 24P sheet I would expect he is talking about Peruvian 24Ps with the side cannons like the thread is about, not the version you posted. 

Actually all variants of peruvian MI-25's and Mi-35's now use this grey/green camo

mi-35 1.jpg