Revell's 1/32 AH-64A Apache, corrected/updated for ODS?

Gentlemen,

The Revell Apache is on my list of potential future projects and I'm in the process of gathering information. Is the kit based off of the production 'A' or an earlier pre-production/FSD air frame? If the latter, what needs to be done to the kit to bring it up to the standards of an aircraft that operated in Desert Storm?

Thanks for any and all information you can provide.

Dave

Not quite sure but I think the only ASE bits these helos had during ODS was the ALQ-144 disco light and a single chaff dispenser on the aft tailboom.   Aside from those, just the usual RWR "button" antennas and maybe a single small blade antenna for jamming.  I've never seen the Revell kit so I have no idea what it includes.  

All the other mods came later after experience during OIF.  

As far as I can tell the Revell kit represents and early-service AH-64A. It lacks things like the wire-strike kit and probably other bits and pieces too but it is a solid starting point for any AH-64A.

LD. 

On 10/03/2018 at 9:19 AM, Dave Roof said:

Cavalheiros,

O Revell Apache está na minha lista de potenciais projetos futuros e estou no processo de reunir informações. O kit está baseado na produção 'A' ou em um quadro de pré-produção / FSD anterior? Se o último, o que precisa ser feito para o kit para elevá-lo aos padrões de uma aeronave que operou em Desert Storm?

Obrigado por todas e quaisquer informações que você possa fornecer.

Dave

You can draw your conclusions from the images from Revell 1/32 Apache ...

kBSY0QF.jpg
CpM8fRt.jpg
M3RP5Qg.jpg
WXqZHqC.jpg
5LymOKM.jpg
nJWsWLO.jpg
I3UQXwW.jpg
4CXvrvM.jpg