3 hours ago, Grey Ghost 531 said:

Hey Kursad, Is there any action on the Revell box scale missile sheet you were considering a while back? Thanks!

I am still working on it - just another one of the dozens of things I am working on. I will let everyone know when it is ready. 

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:43 AM, KursadA said:

I am still working on it - just another one of the dozens of things I am working on. I will let everyone know when it is ready. 

Yay! Thanks.

6 minutes ago, cf18hornet said:

I see the BAe RCAF Hawk retro Lancaster scheme has been released in 1/32. Is there still going to be a 1/72 sheet released in the future or is it dead in the water?

I never announced (with a product number, release date etc.) a 1/72 sheet with these markings, so I am not sure why it would be  "dead in the water". I need more Hawk schemes before I can fill a 1/72 sheet, so I will consider doing a 1/72 sheet when I draw some more artwork for a second 1/48 scale Hawk sheet.

Edited by KursadA

Folks, Cartograf is experiencing some technical issues which will cause these releases to be delayed for a couple of weeks. Hopefully I will receive them before the second week of June. 

Thanks for your patience - and in case there is anything you've been meaning to order, please consider ordering now so I can keep the revenue coming while the new batch is delayed. 

4 hours ago, Colin K said:

Hi Kursad,

So is the 1/32 Lancaster schemed CT-155 available now or has it been pushed back again?

The sheets are here; but the instructions are not ready and it will have to wait until the Cartograf-printed sheets in the batch arrive from Italy sometime this week. You have waited long enough - please send me a PM if you do not want to wait and if you can use them without the instructions. The 1/48 scale instructions of CD48108 should help.

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 weeks later...

The decals are finally on the way; and I should receive them soon. I will send the announcement email this weekend. Please note that this delay was caused by issues at the printers' (Cartograf) end, and not me - everything is OK here; and I have a bunch of new designs waiting in the wings. In the meantime, I guess these are now June releases..

Just give me a few days, the long wait is finally over.

Edited by KursadA
55 minutes ago, KursadA said:

The decals are finally on the way; and I should receive them soon. I will send the announcement email this weekend. Please note that this delay was caused by issues at the printers' (Cartograf) end, and not me - everything is OK here; and I have a bunch of new designs waiting in the wings. In the meantime, I guess these are now June releases..

Just give me a few days, the long wait is finally over.

Thanks for the update Kursad.  I am sooooo looking forward to the FB-111A sheet.  Thanks for listening to the modeling masses and making so many “dream” sheets.   

Steve

All of the "May" releases are now ready; and I will enable preorders as soon as possible.  The delay in Italy was unfortunate; but I hope you guys will help me get back up to speed by sending a lot of preorders my way this week! Expect the mass e-mail to the mailing list pretty soon. 

20 minutes ago, KursadA said:

All of the "May" releases are now ready; and I will enable preorders as soon as possible.  The delay in Italy was unfortunate; but I hope you guys will help me get back up to speed by sending a lot of preorders my way this week! Expect the mass e-mail to the mailing list pretty soon. 

Make that enable button "HOT" and you'll get a huge order from me!

14 minutes ago, RCarlson said:

Just an fyi Kursad, but the link for 144010 EC-121 takes you to the KC-135 sheet.

The link for CD144010 is not up yet, and the server is redirecting it to the alphabetically closest page (CD144001) on the site. Unless I have already announced the preorder link, please wait until the mass e-mail; when everything will be ready.

Edited by KursadA