Any other pictures of this MiG-29?

1 hour ago, Matt Walker said:

The aircraft in the photo is a Mig-29 9-29 SMT. GWH do one. getting there with the Academy kit would be a LOT of work.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll just do the scheme with the kit decals. I'm just trying to get it done and off the shelf of doom. 

1 hour ago, Bob Beary said:

How are you finding the Academy kit? I have one that I want to build for a friend.

The hump has an extra fuel tank.

Thanks,

Bob

I would love to be able to tell you it went together, but it's literally been sitting on my shelf for over 10 years half built. I don't know much about the MiG-29, but it seems like it didn't go together too badly. There isn't a lot of putty that I used, so that seems to imply it fit relatively well. It does need a new seat. The kit part is pretty basic.

1 hour ago, Falconxlvi said:

Darren models things other than US Navy Aircraft?  Please post pics when you’re finished!

Steve

I know, it's hard to believe. That's why it's been sitting on my shelf for over a decade. :rolleyes: If you really want your mind blown, head over to the display case and check out the 1/144 scale Connie I built. It doesn't have just one prop...it has FOUR!

7 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

I know, it's hard to believe. That's why it's been sitting on my shelf for over a decade. :rolleyes: If you really want your mind blown, head over to the display case and check out the 1/144 scale Connie I built. It doesn't have just one prop...it has FOUR!

Running out of Monogram F-14s are we?..........:rofl:

11 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

I saw it over on Hyperscale first- well done!  

9 hours ago, Johnopfor said:

Running out of Monogram F-14s are we?..........:rofl:

Oh, you just wait until this summer! Once I'm on summer vacation, it will become the Summer of the Cat. I've got a dozen Monogram Tomcats ready for assembly line construction.