1/48 F-4C WW release dates

HI all,

The patterns are done and we are making the production molds this month.  Look for the first kits will be released at the 2018 IPMS NATS  for both ZM and Academy along with a Pave Knike for the ZM F-4D and the  engines for the Hobby Boss A-10.    Sorry for the delay but we are just that busy with current products in our line.

thx for all of the support,

Gary

Good to hear,I plan on using the WW sets on the Academy C's to model on of our F-4C's(181st TFG,113th TFS) and possibly Ft. Wayne C. I started my crew chief career crewing the former WW C's at the 181st,I've always wanted to do a WW C but I could never do the mods any justice like you can,I look forward to its release! And thank you for doing this,I thought id never see a set like this!

• 4 months later...

HI,

Just an update on the sets.   I will have both the Academy and ZM F-4C WW conversion sets at the NATS next week.   Sprue brothers will have them after the NATS.   I have a table across form the the ZM display booth.

Hope to see every on there!