Currently there are no VF-1 Wolfpack decals that are fitted to the Tamiya kit. The closest are the Fightertown VF-1 set, but they do not fit right on the tails and the forward fuselage stripes are not quite the right length. The owner of Fightertown has indicated that he will produce an F-14 decal set in the future with resized VF-1 decals included. He has not given any ETA for this and I have not been able to get a hold of him since the new year started.

The old Fightertown decal set is long out of production and very hard to obtain. There is another sheet, by Microscale I believe, that included VF-1 Wolfpack decals but they too are not sized correctly and to my eye the red they use is way too bright.

I have seen the Tamiya kit done using the old Fightertown decals and even with the size problems the model looked very nice. It's just that once you know where to look, you can't unsee the problems.

So, your options are either to wait for Fightertown's new sheet (that's what I'm doing) or try to find the old one and forge ahead. Best of luck!