Here are a few sheets for silver-painted Thuds, but I don't know of any that are specific to a natural metal jet. Most of the decals you'll find for silver Thuds are for ones that have been painted silver lacquer as part of a fleet standardization in 1962. 

LINKLINK 2LINK 3

With the decals in the links above, you could build a 335th TFS Thud in natural metal. The 335th was the only squadron in the 4th TFW that had any kind of special markings, and these carried over into the silver lacquer period. Some jets only had the green/white nose band and not the tail band. The other 4th TFW squadrons just had generic Thud markings with the TAC badge on the tail, so you could easily do one of those jets by piecing together appropriate serial numbers.

HTH.

Ben

On 3/13/2018 at 8:34 PM, Ben Brown said:

Here are a few sheets for silver-painted Thuds, but I don't know of any that are specific to a natural metal jet. Most of the decals you'll find for silver Thuds are for ones that have been painted silver lacquer as part of a fleet standardization in 1962. 

LINKLINK 2LINK 3

With the decals in the links above, you could build a 335th TFS Thud in natural metal. The 335th was the only squadron in the 4th TFW that had any kind of special markings, and these carried over into the silver lacquer period. Some jets only had the green/white nose band and not the tail band. The other 4th TFW squadrons just had generic Thud markings with the TAC badge on the tail, so you could easily do one of those jets by piecing together appropriate serial numbers.

HTH.

Ben

Hi Ben! Thanks for responding. Bare metal or painted silver is no big deal for me. What I meant by bare metal was not the SEA camouflage.  Thanks also for providing the links and explaining which  is which, that certainly added to my knowledge. 

But what I was asking was where to buy. I had searched all the on-line shops that I know of but the decals were all gone.

Glad to help! Unfortunately, all of the decal sheets I mentioned are years old and are probably sold out from all of the usual places. You'll probably have to try eBay or the For Sale forums to find a set. Good luck!

Ben