interesting silver F-105F

HI all,

I have been browsing my stash figuring out which kits I still need to make a final decision on markings for, when I came across my Monogram F-105F. It only has the one aircraft included on the decals sheet, and while it is interesting, I was wondering if there are any other cool looking silver F-105F's. I am pretty set on making it silver, I already have a SEA F-105D so I want to mix it up. Looked around online and I only seem to see two different sets of markings on silver "F's", so I assume my choices are limited. 

So..any interesting Silver 105F's around that there are decals for? (BTW.don't want to do a Thunderbirds aircraft). 

As well, what about load out. I used the kit load on the 105D and I don't want to recycle the same. I was thinking 3 drop tanks, but I am not sure what they used on the center tank. What kind of load out would look normal on a silver 105F without using bombs.

thanks,

Sean 

Shameless plug - I currently have some Fowler 1/48 silver (and two camo) F-105F decal sheets on eBay. Search for "Fowler 1/48 Thunderchief" 

Edit: can send it to Canada , but shipping would be an additional $10 for First Class International.

Edited by sierrascale
10 minutes ago, sierrascale said:

Shameless plug - I currently have some Fowler 1/48 silver (and two camo) F-105F decal sheets on eBay. Search for "Fowler 1/48 Thunderchief" 

Edit: can send it to Canada , but shipping would be an additional $10 for First Class International.

I don't see them at all. It may be filtered as I am in Canada. Which sheets are they

Sean

1 hour ago, sierrascale said:

Hmm I don't see them either. Lots of other Fowler Decals though.

As an aside I used one of those Fowler Aviation Decal sheets many years ago on a 1/48th USN F-4 and it was one of the best decals I ever used. Probably done by Microscale. Great decals.

26 minutes ago, skyhawk174 said:

Hmm I don't see them either. Lots of other Fowler Decals though.

As an aside I used one of those Fowler Aviation Decal sheets many years ago on a 1/48th USN F-4 and it was one of the best decals I ever used. Probably done by Microscale. Great decals.

I set the "ship to" options to include Canada, so please look again. There are two Camo and one silver sheets.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link here, so search for the Fowler Thunderchief sheets.

Bob at sierrascale

1 hour ago, skyhawk174 said:

Ok see it now but only the silver one. Searched other items by seller and only one decal came up.

Hmm, try it now. There seems to be two places to allow Canada bids on a listing, and I hadn't turned on both. Test it for me.

Bob at sierrascale