Airbus A400M Grizzly/Atlas landing gear wells?

What color is the inside of the Airbus A400M's landing gear wells and landing gear doors? I've found precious few pictures, most of which appear to indicate they're the same (or very nearly) as the exterior of the aircraft, but Revells instructions for the 1/72 kits - both the old version, which I have, and the new one which I've looked up the instructions for online, call for a very very light gray (75% white + 25% of Revell's lightest gray color) that's so light I can't tell it's not supposed to be white from the "prototype model" photos on the box. This same mix doesn't show up on any other Revell model for which I have the instructions, btw, and my stack of those is rather thick.

They're currently painted flat white (airbrush practice has to start somewhere...) and I'm tempted to leave them that way and have done with it since the area in question will be all but invisible once the aircraft is sitting on its landing gear (and since I'm interested in neither the prototype scheme or the speculative service schemes, I've been contemplating doing it up in entirely alternative colors anyway, from a service that always uses white landing gear and gear wells...) but since there's still time to change things I figured I'd check with the community...

Edited by SebastianP