35 minutes ago, Julien (UK) said:

Once it's finished, if you can copy and paste the details and forward them to me in a message, and we'll send the info on to our Support people. 

If you need help with that, let me know and I will post instructions on how to copy text from within a cmd window.

1 hour ago, Julien (UK) said:

SWBELL/AT&T members of Britmodeller.

If you're unable to visit the site in the last week or two, it seems that our server's IP has been blocked, and we're attempting to find a way to resolve it.

If you're tech-savvy enough to help out with a tracing of the route to see where it's blocked, you can do the following:

From Windows, Open up a Command window/DOS Prompt (type cmd <ENTER> from your start menu's Run item) and type the following:

tracert britmodeller.com

Mac and Linux users should open a Terminal window and type the following:

traceroute britmodeller.com

The screen will scroll along for a bit as the data hops between router after router, and will either end in a failure with some timeouts or get to the britmodeller.com server

Once it's finished, if you can copy and paste the details and forward them to me in a message, and we'll send the info on to our Support people. 

Thx 

Julien

Just sent the trace results I got you.

23 minutes ago, ridinshotgun said:

Just sent the trace results I got you.

I'm curious. What did the Tracert show? Did it make to Britmodeller or get stopped somewhere?

My results from "tracert britmodeller.com" are: Unable to resolve target system name britmodeller.com. It took about 12 seconds for that message to show up. When I try to connect to britmodeller.com from my phone I get the following message, ERR NAME NOT RESOLVED. 

We have been onto Support today and they're now escalating this to the next level, who I'm guessing are the IP unblocking ninja assassins (or something like that).  Either way, we're progressing toward a solution, so if you're still having trouble and don't have a VPN to use to get around the block, it shouldn't be too long til you're able to access the site again.

We would also like to say thanks to thoe folks that have helped with the tracert tests, and to the Mods here for allowing us to help our users out :)

Julien

If you can't access Britmodeller, there are Proxy add-ins you can get that allow you to select free proxy services. This makes it look like you are connecting from a different location and service. I once used one to connect to BBC to watch the first episode of the Matt Smith Dr. Who. USA viewers never realized that, because of the commercials we have, they cut out parts of the show. :whistle:

1 hour ago, Julien (UK) said:

It did not fix itself our hosts had to contact the relevant ISPs

I'm glad that there were able to convince AT&T that the problem was on their end. I called AT&T and they just blew me off.

In case anyone cant get on Britamodeller today We'll be shutting down the forum and moving servers at Midnight BST on the 28/29th April (2019 in case you need it hyper-accurate), so be aware that the site may disappear for a short while, which we estimate will be offline between 6 and 24 hours depending on how quickly the DNS changes propagate.

Julien