Space Shuttle tiles question

Hi people,

It's been awhile since I last posted on here but I have a question that I am hoping someone might be able to help me with.

There was a guy on here that was developing a set of 3D tiles, kind of a plastic version of photo-eth, that could be used to cover the Revell 1/72

shuttle but I have no idea if he completed this. I did get a set for the cockpit section which looked amazing.

Does anyone know if these 'tiles' were ever made available for purchase or even who it was who was working on them?

Thanks in advance

Liam

I didn't recall anybody working on this Liam, but I did go through a couple of threads and found this ...

If you go to page 4 at the bottom of the page, you'll see an image of Hotdog's engraved ties. Is this what you were looking for?

Pete

Hi Pete

That's exactly what I was looking for. I had hoped he had them done given the time that has passed and they looked amazing. Don't suppose anyone knows if they were ever completed?

Liam

Hi Hotdog,

I had thought that you were close to completion with them :)

well, when they are ready would you mind letting me know please as I would like a set.

Thanks in advance

Liam