question About F-14A Fast Eagle 101 from FTD 48013 Desert Storm Nose Art.

Hello guys.

currently I'm building a Hobby Boss F-14A Tomcat, and will be using fightertown sheet 48013 Desert Storm Nose Art, for the VF-41 AJ-101 jet.

On the instruction it is not clear what color the walkways are. it even looks like there are none at all, or this might just be a mistake on mine.

I already contacted Brian through the website, but he isn't home until around early april to check his reference. out of his head he says they where black.

Is there anybody here how can help me with this. can't find any pictures of this aircraft from the top.

Fightertown 48013 Noseart Desertstorm inside1.jpg

Edited by Spunk-Y

To be honest, there really isn't any pics that clearly show it so I went by the shadows that black walk ways would give off, with what would be painted on it for that time period,  and that it was over all LGG. so basically, I'm taking an educated guess based on the above and my years of working on Tomcats.

Hopefully Mike will comeback and say they are black but if there is no clear documentation as to what color they were, I'd go with black since that is the most likely color they would be for that time period and scheme.