Modelsvit 1:72 Mirage 4000

Going to give some cons but I can understand that probably they didn't had access to them:

Stores are just missiles,there are some pics showing Mirage 2000-like fuselage stores with bombs,a pod and some other AA missiles

It carried drop tanks which where roughly the same ones used on the Mirage IVP if not the same ones,but since France AF loved to create a drop tank nightmare maybe and I think maybe there were some differences in the ventilation openings

Everything else seems to be fine,mine arrived a week ago and I'm going to enjoy the build ^^

Luigi

28 minutes ago, Mizar said:

Going to give some cons but I can understand that probably they didn't had access to them:

Stores are just missiles,there are some pics showing Mirage 2000-like fuselage stores with bombs,a pod and some other AA missiles

It carried drop tanks which where roughly the same ones used on the Mirage IVP if not the same ones,but since France AF loved to create a drop tank nightmare maybe and I think maybe there were some differences in the ventilation openings

Everything else seems to be fine,mine arrived a week ago and I'm going to enjoy the build ^^

Luigi

I would hardly call those cons. Yeah, there are pics of them carrying fuel tanks and some pods, but it was a prototype afterall. Con would be fixing those PE fins to the missile bodies I guess without any alignement tool.

1 hour ago, Sebastijan said:

I would hardly call those cons. Yeah, there are pics of them carrying fuel tanks and some pods, but it was a prototype afterall. Con would be fixing those PE fins to the missile bodies I guess without any alignement tool.

No problems with that,I'm going to use PJ resin missiles and scratch/steal whatever is amiss ^^

Luigi