Lindy's Stealth - Big scale Mopar (OOB)

While it’s true that I do have a certain affection for “loser cars”, I do have SOME automotive taste. I can appreciate a good piece of automotive technology; a car that encompases style, performance and advanced engineering. Of course, it helps if that car is also something I see, or at least saw, every day; I do still have a thing for the “common” car, even if it’s uncommonly cool.

A perfect example of this is the Dodge Stealth. I remember when they first came out, it was like pretty much nothing I’d seen before, and I really did find them attractive, even with that weird spoiler of theirs, tucked so close to the back window in defiance of convention.

That’s why I was very happy to get my hands on not only a kit of the Stealth, but a BIG kit! I didn’t even know there was a 1/20 scale version of Dodge’s “everyday supercar”, but it turns out Lindberg had me fooled. Good old Lindberg, once again to the fore with the Mopar weirdness!

Check out my out of box review of this kit below, and make some room; it’s not a small beastie!

https://adamrehorn.wordpress.com/model-kits/out-of-box-reviews/lindberg-1-20-dodge-stealth-r-t-turbo-oob/

big-stealth-oob-1.jpg?w=400

Edited by Faust