Were Cuban MiG-21MF's camouflaged?

I know Cuban MiG-21bis' were but I am trying to find out if any of the MF type were. I read where up to two squadrons (or detachments) of MF's were sent to Angoloa and flew in Angoloan markings. Did any of those come back to Cuba and receive the distinctive Olive/Blue over bluish grey camo or did they retain the  African camo scheme? More inportantly are there any pics? I have found plenty of bis' but except for one in a museum no camoed MF's

Thanks!

I'm not sure if this helps but my Aztec decal sheet, 48/72-047, Cuban Raiders, shows

Mig-21MF black 672, as green and grey over blue, says picture was taken at Key West

1993. The other Mig-21MF is black 665  which shows blue, grey green over blue, there's a

picture of it at San Antonio de los Banos Airport.---John

Edited by john53
7 hours ago, john53 said:

I'm not sure if this helps but my Aztec decal sheet, 48/72-047, Cuban Raiders, shows

Mig-21MF black 672, as green and grey over blue, says picture was taken at Key West

1993. The other Mig-21MF is black 665  which shows blue, grey green over blue, there's a

picture of it at San Antonio de los Banos Airport.---John

I Think Aztec mistook MiG-21bis' for MF's  on that sheet from what I have read and seen MF's had 5XX side #'s where bis' have 6XX side #'s.  (of course I could be wrong!) thanks for replying,