1/48 UH-60 UES and new Composite Main Rotor Blades for the Italeri kit

On 9/19/2018 at 3:53 AM, Tony9409 said:

As one in the USA that got a couple of sets... I thank you for the work you did they came out really well.  I'll take a set of rotors  or two 🙂

Hi Tony,

So sorry for missing your post.

Thank you very much for your kind words and support 🙂

You are more than welcome to order the new composite blades.

Cheers, John

On 9/22/2018 at 3:14 PM, huey_crew_chief said:

So if I was to use this exhaust on the Italeri L model kit, what else would I need to use or change to keep it a late model L. I know the windows would have to be changed, but I am quite unfamiliar with hawks.   

I am also rather unsure what else would be an absolute requirement? All good and well to say add this and add that, but it will also impact the production cost of a complete detail set for the L, and same would be for the M models...

On 9/22/2018 at 9:14 AM, huey_crew_chief said:

So if I was to use this exhaust on the Italeri L model kit, what else would I need to use or change to keep it a late model L. I know the windows would have to be changed, but I am quite unfamiliar with hawks.   

1) The instrument panel would still have the old style gauges instead of the MFD's.

2) The crew chief and pax seats are the old style instead of the new crash attenuating seats.

3) The stabilator is the old pointed style and not the new composite square shaped like the new one.

4) The main landing gear sponsons will not have the 90' corner on the edges like the M model has.

5) The late model L's do not have the transition/tailboom access door on the right side behind and slightly below the right cargo door.

6) The blades are the old legacy blades instead of the new wide chord blades.

7) The L models don't have alot of the new antennas that the M model has.

8) The center console is the old style instead of the new hand controller style.

9) They're are some powerplant/powertrain upgrades on the M model the L model don't have.

I can't think of any more differences right now.

Tim

Edited by hawkwrench