Zvezda surprise release?

Not exactly, but anyway its all Russians did it...

Design few 1\48 models is on work now. BTW who said that will jet aircraft? I know about 4-5 models. which prepared to 1/48 scale design. Which of its will add to 2019 catalogue - whos know?

Edited by kotey

I am fairly sure they planned to make a 1/48 Yak-130 at some point, i believe that is what the surprise release was related to. Havent heard about it in a while though, so it might not be happening afteral.

7 hours ago, Berkut said:

I am fairly sure they planned to make a 1/48 Yak-130 at some point, i believe that is what the surprise release was related to. Havent heard about it in a while though, so it might not be happening afteral.

Having built the Zvezda Yak-130 and how nicely engineered it is, albeit a little bit over-engineered for a 1/72, I can see it upscaled for 1/48 with some additional details like positionable flaps and slats and easily beat anything Sh!tty Hawk can come up with.

Of course during upscale used only initial 3D of surfaces, all details will made in 1\48 scale at new level. 

But "no comments" about what exactly subjects it will be.

Edited by kotey
2 hours ago, sakai said:

Any news on 1/72 Mig-29 izdelye 9.12?

It's safe to assume that either that japanese guy will made a resin conversion before them or you sacrifice a Trumpeter 9.12 for the sake of stealing his spine

Luigi