Latest Kinetic F-16 kit - markings info needed

I recently received the latest Kinetic F-16 kit from Lucky Models, #48069 "Turkish Air Force F-16C"   Included is a well printed decal sheet designed by CrossDelta and printed by Cartograf with four decal options.  Two of the options are for two(?) Block 50 jets that attended Anatolian Eagle exercises in 2015, those markings include tail numbers 93-0672 & -0673.

The two colorful options, a red and a blue tail version each depicting a "Falcon Instructor", do not denote a tail or serial number, and the instructions identify them only as "Block 40 with 143 Sqn" and decorated to celebrate Turkey having flown the F-16 for 20 years in 2007.  Also missing from the kit is the very helpful color markings instruction sheet usually found in Kinetic kits, only the B&W decal location instructions are included with color callouts.  There are small  (~2.5") profiles of one side of the jets on the side of the box, but that's it.

I'm trying to find photos on the net of these two colorful "2007" jets.  Usually colorful markings like these are well photographed and those photos easily found, but I have had zero luck finding them.

Please post links or info to help ID these airframes and assist in more accurate colors and marking locations.

Thanks in advance...

hi-PI000000244228%20%20%20.jpg

hi-PI000000244223%20%20%20.jpg

I don’t think these two were ever identified, the only place I could suggest to to look for serials is the data stencil under the canopy on the left side, but not even sure that the Turks carry the serial in that location either .

Some pics here thoughhttps://www.masm.fr/gallerysoutheuropeturquie.htm

Thanks to all for the pics.  It appears these jets have the Rapport III (?) ECM system installed as evidenced by the sensor just behind the intake lip, I don't see this part called out in the instructions.

Still curious about the serial numbers, because I can't determine which inlet is on the jets based on these photos.  Without this info they could be Block 30 or Block 40.  The instructions call out the MCID inlet per Block 40s.

A quick spotters guide:

TuAF Block 30 - GE engine NSI small mouth inlet, parabrake tail extension

TuAF Block 40 - GE engine MCID large mouth inlet, parabrake tail extension

TuAF Block 50 - GE engine MCID large mouth inlet, standard (non-parabrake) tail

There was a change made to the forward upper fuselage and the lower fuselage to address the nose droop issue.  Beyond that there have been lots of additions for different variants, but I'm not aware of any other changes.

5 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Just curious; Have these new Kinetic releases been improved/fixed compared to the initial release F-16 kits?

Actually for years, the tooling of the F-16 receive some minor tooling maintenance, like the “ejector tower” was removed. However due to initial mold design, some of modification is limited. 

But sure now with new injection facilities the panel and detail look more sharp before (as feedback by client).

22 hours ago, habu2 said:

Thanks to all for the pics.  It appears these jets have the Rapport III (?) ECM system installed as evidenced by the sensor just behind the intake lip, I don't see this part called out in the instructions.

Still curious about the serial numbers, because I can't determine which inlet is on the jets based on these photos.  Without this info they could be Block 30 or Block 40.  The instructions call out the MCID inlet per Block 40s.

A quick spotters guide:

TuAF Block 30 - GE engine NSI small mouth inlet, parabrake tail extension

TuAF Block 40 - GE engine MCID large mouth inlet, parabrake tail extension

TuAF Block 50 - GE engine MCID large mouth inlet, standard (non-parabrake) tail

My guess is that these were Block 30. 143. filo historically has had Block 30 (I don't have any pics of them in Block 40). See here:

http://www.f-16.net/units_article237.html

If you believe the above, seems like 40s were transferred to this squadron in 2014. That puts the 2007 20th anniversary scheme still at Block 30. 

Edited by Janissary

Does anyone lnow if TuAF Block 40s got the heavy weight gear?  Wing tanks hide the MLG doors in these pics....

I may have re-activate my account over on f-16.net, I visit there often but haven’t posted in the forums for ages....

Here are two Block 40 141. filo (squadron) 'Kurt' (wolf) pics. The bulged doors are visible. These are not my pics, credit to the copyright owner. I am sharing these for information exchange purposes only. 

3944.jpg

16607_11950.jpg

Same squadron, but Block 50. Visible below is Akin Ozturk, who was the commander of the Turkish Air Force as recently as 2015. He was arrested in 2016 in the immediate aftermath of the Turkish coup d'état attempt (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akın_Öztürk).

6176-20130905133955-dsc_1794.jpg

Edited by Janissary

The artist who painted these aircraft is an ARC member and I will bring the issue to his attention. I tried to find out the serial numbers, but my connections to TuAF are now virtually nonexistent, with all that the country went through in the last few years. 

Edited by KursadA