We http://part2print.com/ use all  the highest resolution 3D printing technologies available on the market today  and our machines are renewed and upgraded  continuously. Our print results are appreciated in most industries, covering miniature and detail military machinery for model makers, earrings and rings for goldsmiths, dental implants models and braces, as well as large and functional prototypes for automobile and manufacturing industries. 

We do custom 3D design of CAD models. Make 3D scans of complex objects in up to 0,05 mm resolution and do reverse engineering. We cover specialized and fast service of 3D printers of various brands and types. We cast intricate and detailed products in small and mid-size series of all kinds of colors and materials (plastic, rubber, wax).  

Currently Part2Print company owns 14 different types of printers. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information part2print@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/part2print/

https://www.instagram.com/part2print/

http://part2print.com/

P2P_logoCTVEREC012.jpg.4128a38ba3f68fcf6e2d91a7c7bfedc8.jpg

Hi,

A few suggestions :

In the Help section I only see Solidscape & Envisiontech written a number of times and there are no prices anywhere for the different services when I click on any of the options. There is no Meiko machines indicated either nor any of the other technologies you listed on the front page. It looks to me like this is a website that is still under construction although it doesn't say so.

So there is no way to make a comparison with the prices of Rinkak, iMaterialise, Shapeways, etc, which is too bad. So I'll pass.

Also I don't see a written policy anywhere that would tell your potential clients that their copyright on their 3D files and 3D printed parts will remain their own. I say that because unless this kind of information is clearly stated on a 3D printing service page, sometimes clients may get a bad surprise (concrete example: do you know that if you try to contract 'rapid tooling' at the 3DSystems website, you LOSE your copyright ownership on the injection mold tooling they will make got you.... So for me it's a big no-no in cases like that. At least 3DS warns us about this on their website, but if you don't check you might be in for a rude awakening as I'd hate to give the ownership of an injected mold i would have paid hundreds of thousands of $ to 3DSystems...). I am not saying that you would do something wrong, but from a legal standpoint and to reassure and get the trust of future customers, if there is no such policy for this type of service that leaves a big loophole for copyright ownership and serious companies will not sign up unless this is clearly stated.

So you should really put up a clear policy that everyone can read about the copyright ownership question. And you should complete the design of your website so that we can find your tariffs per machine & per material. 

Also it looks like your company is located in the Czech Republic. So does that mean you would charge us a sales tax (European tax) on top of our orders for customers located in North America ? I am not too sure what the taxation situation is right now in Europe, we supposedly now have (?) or will have free trade agreement between Canada & Europe but I don't know if the deal was finalized completely or if any changes have been implemented ?  Or maybe this only concerns custom charges and not sales taxes ? Please let us know.

Edited by Stratospheremodels
  • 4 weeks later...