ARC Discussion Forums
AlienFrogModeller

Post Image site, not working?

Posted (edited)

It seems my pics are not avail to be seen in in progress build., any one else having an issue? The Post Image site says it is closed by the registry and moved to postimage dot cc. I'm not clicking, could be  scam.

Edited by AlienFrogModeller

Hm, it does seem there's some kerfuffle with their registry, as the site does claim postimage.cc is being used. Having written that, my signature line, which includes images from postimage is working fine, and my images are redirecting to postimage.cc. 

11 hours ago, dnl42 said:

Hm, it does seem there's some kerfuffle with their registry, as the site does claim postimage.cc is being used. Having written that, my signature line, which includes images from postimage is working fine, and my images are redirecting to postimage.cc. 

Not anymore,  your images are just broken links now.

Posted (edited)

Mine are still posting.  Older thread pics are still visible.

A6_M5c-0309-1.jpg

Edited by k5ikl

Posted (edited)

My older post aren't showing the photos and the GB banner isn't showing.  Any photos I link to in new posts willl show though.

Edited by Spectre711

Older posts and sigs are probably using "postimg.org" while newer posts use either "postimg.cc" or "postimages.org".

:soapbox:

Odd thing was that my sig was showing up for a little bit after the TLD change from .org to .cc. Not sure how that would work if the registrar was the problem...

Did they announce this was going to happen?  I don't remember seeing anything.