1/350 AMT Klingon Bird of Prey Review/Preview

Sorry for the delay on posting this, have had alot on my plate the last few weeks and simply did not get around to doing this. As for the review we are going in a much different route this week and looking at AMT's large 1/350th scale Klingon Bird of Prey kit.

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2018 at 7:37 PM, Aeronca1121 said:

Same basic kit as the original release that was supposedly 1/535 give or take.

I would not say that it is 535th scale, it looks far to big to be in that scale as to compare it to other Trek kits that are close to that scale the BOP is much larger. I will admit I could be wrong but based on my own handling of it and other Trek kits 350th seems correct for the scale.

• 2 weeks later...

This kit has always been considered 1/350 scale. This re-release has had some additions and enhancements made. Also, keep in mind, this “shape” has been in several Trek series and movies representing three classes of ships. Virtually identical proportions, but in different sizes making different classes of ships. Depending on which class you want to model, the scale would change accordingly.

Tracy

Edited by Vidar_710