Werner's Wings 35-15 AH-6J FLIR and Mount NOW AVAILABLE

Just to let you know that the Werner's Wings 35-15, AH-6J FLIR and Mount,, is now available.  I'll post pictures later.  It is $15 USD.  You can order it directly from me at fwernerjr@comcast.net 

While designed with the Kitty Hawk AH-6J/MH-6J in mind the set can easily be used on the Dragon kit as well.  

This set will go along great with the down turned exhaust, Stock # 35-16

There are pictures on the Werner's Wings website and Facebook page.  

Edited by Floyd S. Werner, Jr.

Looks good but question - Do they come with the displays as well?  Didn't see any pics of them on your FB page.  If not, won't be of much use for the earlier Dragon kit (no idea if the KH kit includes them). 

Any interest in offering up the early style monitors?  The bulkier "TV" type, as apposed to the newer style folding flat-screens?  Honestly, I'm not sure if the early J's even had the new style monitors, I thought those only came out in the early 2000's.  Might be a nice addition for those building a Somalia or Desert Storm era J-model. 

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:34 AM, 11bee said:

Any interest in offering up the early style monitors?  The bulkier "TV" type, as apposed to the newer style folding flat-screens?  Honestly, I'm not sure if the early J's even had the new style monitors, I thought those only came out in the early 2000's.  Might be a nice addition for those building a Somalia or Desert Storm era J-model. 

Got someone that can do it up in CAD?  Or even old school.

Floyd

5 hours ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

Got someone that can do it up in CAD?  Or even old school.

Floyd

I'm an end-user, wouldn't be much help on the above.  At one point Cobra offered these up but I'm not sure how accurate they were.    Not many references out there for those older displays, I was searching for a build I had started a while back, found very little.  Was hoping  you might have some contacts who could help out.