Academy 1/48 CH-53E decals needed

Anyone out there have any spare decals for the Academy CH-53E? I building one for my son in law, he flies them. I need some No Step and engine warning/Jet Blast decals in subdued gray. If you had the whole templating sheet, that would be great. 

Thanks,

Perry

Sorry, I don't have any decals, but there are after market sets out there iof you can't find anyone who has some.

MAW-Decals 1/48 CH-53 Heavy Haulers (48010):  https://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/decals/maw/decal_maw_48010.shtml

maw_48010_d1t.jpg

Flying Leathernecks Decals 1/48 CH-53E Heavy Haulers (48001):  https://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/decals/fl/decal_fl_48001.shtml

fl48001_d1t.jpg

16 hours ago, Gbtr6 said:

Anyone out there have any spare decals for the Academy CH-53E? I building one for my son in law, he flies them. I need some No Step and engine warning/Jet Blast decals in subdued gray. If you had the whole templating sheet, that would be great. 

Thanks,

Perry

I have the entire Academy decal sheet. I used aftermarket so nothing has been used off the sheet.

Picture%20017.jpg Picture%20018.jpg

Where are you located? 

Sean

5 minutes ago, Gbtr6 said:

Sean,

i am in Green Bay, Wi 54304. What do i owe you? I messed up a couple rotor blade markings too. 

Thanks,

Perry

Give me a day or two to figure out what it will come to. Couple of bucks plus shipping.

You want both full sheets or just the missing stencils?

Sean

So I went to mail these today and realised that I HAVE used some of them.

The black walkways, red warning rectangle and yellow/black edge markings were all used. The rest of the markings are still there and I have not used any of the stencils off the smaller sheet.

are you still interested?

Sean

sorry...thought I sent that.

martin_sam_2000*@*hotmail.com

just remove the *

Canada Post online calculator says $3.33 to mail so I would be happy with $5 or $6.

I should get it out today or tomorrow, whenever I have time to get over to the post office.

Sean

• 2 weeks later...