CD72082 - 1/72 FB-111A "Dark Varks"

29 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Kursad,  Will you add more individual aircraft markings or more sets of stencils to fill up the sheet when you reduce from 1/48 to 1/72? R/ Dutch

Ditto on the sets of stencils!

37 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Kursad,  Will you add more individual aircraft markings or more sets of stencils to fill up the sheet when you reduce from 1/48 to 1/72? R/ Dutch

I plan to include two full sets of stencilling, and perhaps even RAM panels if the Hasegawa intakes are deep enough.

21 hours ago, KursadA said:

I plan to include two full sets of stencilling, and perhaps even RAM panels if the Hasegawa intakes are deep enough.

They are deep enough, I'll be picking a sheet up for the FB-111 I have in the stash!

Cheers,

Hoops

23 hours ago, achterkirch said:

Kursad do you need a Hasegawa kit to size these up?  I have a few if you do

Thanks a lot for the offer! All I will probably need is a tracing of a couple of parts. I will post an example of what I need (using the 1/48 Academy parts) later tonight.

1 hour ago, KursadA said:

Thanks a lot for the offer! All I will probably need is a tracing of a couple of parts. I will post an example of what I need (using the 1/48 Academy parts) later tonight.

No problem. I’ll see what I can do for you